Air Duct Cleaning Lexington KY
While we try to clean the areas we can see in our homes and offices, one of the most harmful areas can be the places we don’t see. Our heating and air conditioning air ducts disperse air all around us, and that air usually isn’t clean, containing sometimes harmful mold and other allergens. With Superior Air Duct Cleaning you can breath easy knowing your family is breathing clean air.
The EPA recommends having your air ducts cleaned every few years to keep your heating and cooling units running efficiently. Superior Cleaning offers complete Air Duct Cleaning services that remove dust, dirt, mold and other contaminants, leaving you with fresh clean air to breath.
Before and after photo shows the contamination of an air duct that hasn’t been cleaned, and the result after being professionally cleaned.
10 Signs your Air Ducts may need cleaning:
- You or your family experiences frequent illness or respiratory problems.
- Air flow from your AC and Heating vents has decreased.
- If your air ducts have any damage, including water damage.
- If you notice musty smells coming from your vents.
- If there has been any sort of rodent or insect infestation.
- If there is visible dust and dirt on your supply registers.
- If your HVAC air filter is clogged and filled with dirt and dust.
- If mold or mildew has recently been found at your house.
- Your HVAC unit has become less efficient.
- If you live in an area with extreme hot or cold seasons.
How Air Duct Cleaning Works.
Air Duct cleaning is the process of removing dirt, dust and debris from a forced air system such as a heating or cooling unit. Special equipment allows our trained technicians to see deep into your vents, to determine the level of contamination that is present.
We use special professional equipment to remove all dust, dirt and debris from your air ducts, and also clean the system registers, in-take vents and filter area of the HVAC unit.
Finding the source of the problem. In many cases dirty air ducts are caused by an under lying problem such as moisture or other damages.
How to keep your air ducts clean.
Dryer Vent Cleaning:
Every year thousands of house fires are caused by dirty dryer vents clogged up with lint and dust. When a home clothes dryer can’t disperse hot air due to a clogged vent, the dryer can be damaged and worse, can start a fire.
Our Superior Air Duct cleaning service also provides dryer vent cleaning. Clean dryer vents prevent fires cleaning contamination from the air ducts which opens the flow of air so there is no obstruction.